Ducane™ 80% AFUE GAS FURNACE
Save Energy, Save Money*
Our whisper burners, dynamically balanced blower wheel and insulated heavy-gauge steel cabinet deliver uncommonly quiet and efficient operation.
Built To Last
The Horizontal 80™ Furnace is equipped with a Crimp-Tite™ aluminized steel heat exchanger with a lifetime limited warranty on the heat exchanger** and a 10-year limited warranty on parts.*** The hot surface ignition system provides
reliable, efficient heat when you need it, with no more pilot lights to re-light.
* Actual cost savings may vary depending on personal
lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local
climate, actual construction, installation of equipment
and duct system, hours of operation and local utility rates.
** Lifetime limited heat exchanger warranty applies to
registered equipment only (Standard 20 years with no
online registration). See full warranty at www.alliedair.com for terms, conditions and exclusions.
*** Warranty provides for a total of 10 years of limited warranty coverage (Standard 5-year limited parts warranty plus an additional 5-year limited extended parts warranty). Warranty must be registered online within 60 days of installation to qualify for 10-year coverage. Unregistered equipment defaults to 5-year coverage. See full warranty at www.alliedair.com for terms, conditions and exclusions.
• 80% AFUE
• Heating inputs range from 50,000 – 125,000 Btuh
• Crimp- crimped Tite™ aluminized steel heat exchanger
with lifetime limited warranty** and 10-year limited warranty on parts***
• 1-1/2 – 5 ton cooling capacity
• Horizontal left or right application-ready from factory– no field conversion needed
• Direct replacement of nearly every competitive horizontal furnace
• Integrated furnace control with LED diagnostics
• Direct-spark integrated furnace control incorporates remote flame sense, LED diagnostics, 24VAC connections for thermostat and humidifier, and internal safety short circuit protection
• Approved for attic, closet, basement, crawl space, alcove, garage, and other locations
• Humidifier connection (24V and 115V)
• 5 amp fused low voltage circuit protection
• Time delay off for air conditioner SEER enhancement
• CSA certified for US and Canada
• Safety limits prevent overheating Gas Furnaces Form No. DFPBB-300 (01/11) ©2011 Allied Air Enterprises Inc., a Lennox International Inc. Company Printed in the U.S.A. D&S Gas Furnace Unit Dimensions